Sunday, May 22, 2011

Casey’s Cupcakes



Casey’s Cupcakes was the winner of the wildly popular and highly competitive “Cupcake Wars” on the Food Network channel.  The prize was $10,000 and the opportunity to showcase Casey’s Cupcakes at a special event – which was the 50th anniversary of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I really loved how she was cute and creative on the show and she really owned this prize, yet I couldn’t believe when my friend told me that her shop in Mission Inn at Riverside.








Hence, this weekend, I went there, when I first walked I noticed the pink balloons that were placed outside on the patio and the big flag that was written the “Cupcake Wars Winner”.  As I walked in, the store was small, but they had many things to offer such as coffee mugs, T-shirts, accessories, and aprons etc. The first thing I saw is the huge variety of specialty cupcakes; each one looked delicious, that I cannot wait to eat them. The store was pink, very pink, which I cannot stop looking over the place. I stood in the queue to order, so I ordered one of each flavor they have.  The flavors were the popular Rockin’ Red Velvet, Sassy Strawberry, Decadent Dark Chocolate, Luscious Lemon, Lavender, and Razzmatazz Raspberry. When I choose a cupcake, they’ll pack up the cupcake in a small black and pink box. Also,the cupcakes prices were at $3.50 a piece. In addition, they offer drinks to order if you want to have a drink and cupcake in the shop.




When I came home I started to eat the cupcakes, but the minute I bit one, I couldn’t stop. The cupcake actually had something I had never eaten before, it was delicious. Also, the icing was tasty as well. In short, I tried a lot of cupcakes in USA and other countries, but like Casey’s Cupcakes I did not try.
I definitely recommend visiting this place if you get the chance, and I will absolutely go back to buy more cupcakes =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment